Monday, April 20, 2009

From Bottle to Sippy

Moms, Here's a question for you!

News Anchor Mom, I have an 18 mo old son that I am having a very very difficult time switching over from bottle to sippy cup. Do you have any suggestions? I know I probably started making the switch late but I have tried several different things. Do you have a suggestion for a cup to start them with or how to make the switch? Thanks Sara

The first thing that came to my mind was the Born Free Sippy Cups because they have a sort of bottle like top. I thought maybe it would be a good transition. 
 
Please help Sara if you have any suggestions!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Afraid to wear shorts? Do you have unwanted hair? Embarrassed by unsightly varicose or spider veins? NOW is the time to get your legs ready for summer! You don’t have to be afraid to wear shorts because of unwanted hair or unsightly varicose or spider veins.

Call 674-SKIN to schedule your FREE leg vein or hair laser consultation at Soderstrom Skin Institute, and you’ll be ready to show off your beautiful legs this summer! Soderstrom Skin Institute is positioned to be a comprehensive, full service, skin care facility. Visit
www.soderstromskininstitute.com to learn what Soderstrom Skin Institute can do for you.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.