Thursday, November 1, 2007

About NewsAnchorMom





Hello! My name is Jen Christensen. I'm a news anchor at WHOI-TV, Peoria, Illinois, an ABC affiliate. I am also the mom of two little boys.

I created this blog full of "news" for moms to make life easier for you because I know how hectic life can get when you have little ones.

After ten years in the media business, I have learned there are times when reporting the basic news doesn't give moms what they really want to know. This website will give you that insight from the perspective of a T.V. news anchor and mom. My career is centered around knowing what’s going on in the world, especially when it comes to kids.

Newsanchormom.com is an easy way to get important information for your family, share your stories, and hear from other moms just like you.

E-mail me at NewsAnchorMom@gmail.com with any suggestions. Thanks!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great information. Thanks for this site.. it's exactly what us moms need!

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to get information. Thank you so much for the hard work you put into this to make easier for other moms.

Anonymous said...

Good Web-site. Love it! Thanks.

sara

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful website. I have a 16 month old grandson so I'll definitely pass the link onto my son and daughter-in-law.

Anonymous said...

OK-
I'm new at this. Did I go through? Sorry to take your time.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Great site! I enjoy reading your very informative posts. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jen! I saw you at Veggie Tales a year or two ago (time flies so I forget exactly when it was-lol). I'm so happy I found your site! You rock!
Gina from Germantown!

Jen Christensen said...

Thanks Gina! We do love Veggie Tales! I wonder if the show will come back. Thanks for checking out the site!

Owlhaven said...

Hey, your mom just gave me this link! She used to babysit me when I was a little girl!
And I babysat you a time or two.

Nice to 'meet' you as an adult!!

Mary
mom to 10

Jen Christensen said...

Wow Mary! Ten children! You will have to email me your story. That is a lot of kiddos! Any mulitples?Do you live in St. Charles?
my email:
newsanchormom {at} gmail {dot} com

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.