Monday, July 25, 2011

Working Moms don't need to worry

I am always glad to hear research supporting moms who work-mainly because I work, of course! I think being a stay-at-home mom is harder! It's like a job that never ends. I am certainly not saying I wouldn't do it, but I do think it's really challenging. I am glad to know my kids won't turn out to be little devils because I work! If they are evil, there is some other reason-ha!

FROM NBC: A study led by researchers at the International Centre for Lifecourse Studies in Society and Health, at the University College London found when mom has to work to bring home the bacon -- it seems kids are no worse for the wear. An analysis of data from UK researchers finds no detrimental effects on children's social or emotional development if their mothers work during their early years. Previous research has suggested that mothers who work generally have higher education, income levels and are less likely to be depressed.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.