Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A little healthier Happy Meal


McDonald's has made some changes to the infamous Happy Meal to make it a little more nutritious. When I say little, I mean little. McDonald's is now offering fat-free chocolate milk, 1% white milk and fewer french fries. Personally, I would prefer less fat in the fries and less fat in the hamburger as opposed to smaller portion sizes. That's just me. My kids will continue to think of McDonald's as a treat and I will continue the battle to try and get them to eat better. Of course, I just happy when I can get them to stop moving and sit down and eat. And I do love the taste of McDonald's fries myself! What do you think about the changes?

Here's more on the Happy Meal Makeover from CNN

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.