Thursday, October 20, 2011

The title got me: Stupid Things Parents Do


When I saw the title:"Stupid things parents do," I had to click. I was sure I had done at least one of them!
So here's the test from the CNN story: Let me know how man
FROM CNN:

1.Moving baby to a bigger car seat too early (Don't turn it around until 2 years old)
2. Letting baby sleep in swing. ( My husband used to work with someone whose child died while sleeping in a swing.)
3. Letting your baby watch "Educational" videos
4. Keeping babies off their tummies
5. Microwaving you baby's bottle.

I am relieved to say, I only messed up one. However, it's a serious one. None of my kids liked the swing, but one of them would only sleep in the bouncy chair. According to this article, he could have had a lack of oxygen and he was more likely to have a flat head(which he did!)

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.