Monday, October 24, 2011

Preventing Baby Reflux


How do you know when your baby has a normal tendency to spit up or when there's a real problem like reflux? One doctor says Pediatricians are over-diagnosing GERD or gastroesophegeal reflux disease in babies. I have to say, my first son had it (as far as I am concerned) and my pediatrician never even told me there were acid-suppressing drugs for babies. So I feel like aggravated by this story. My other two kids did take acid-suppressing medication and it worked great! It made a huge difference within the first week of treatment. I really wish I would have been able to give it to my first son. I don't know if GERD in infants is over-prescribed, but I know my kids benefited from the medication.

Here's more info on the allegations of over-prescribing from an article in Science Daily.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.