Monday, December 6, 2010

Technology has really failed me


I was trying to post on my blog last night and I couldn't get on the Internet. I felt like I went back in time when it took an eternity to log on and the key board looked like this picture. I still don't know why I couldn't get on. It just kept searching.

So I decided to watch Grey's Anatomy. There was no audio. Then I tried to post to my blog on my phone. It would only let me post in the 'Title' and not in the body of the script. So.. I wrote a little something in the title. However, when I got up this morning, I realized I wrote in on the 'test' NewsAnchorMom site and not the real site. What a mess!

I was planning on ordering a couple things on-line last night. I really think the technology failure was a sign for me to stop doing that. It just seems so much easier! I just get carried away and buy everything that looks like a good deal. Yikes! I hope your Holiday shopping is going better than mine!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen


Are you having an acne emergency? Soderstrom Skin Institute can help. We treat acne seriously and in most cases will see you within a week. Evening and Saturday appointments are available. Call 309-674-SKIN and make your appointment today.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.