Thursday, December 30, 2010

Noon Year's Eve

I cannot believe I haven't posted this yet! I meant to days ago. If you are looking for a family event for New Year's Eve, come join us at Noon Year's Eve Friday morning from 10:30a.m. to Noon at Five Points in Washington, Illinois. It's a July K music concert, plus food and a balloon drop with a countdown to noon! I think my kids will really enjoy it. Here's the link for more info.
And this is an interview I did with Julie a couple weeks ago.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen


Are you having an acne emergency? Soderstrom Skin Institute can help. We treat acne seriously and in most cases will see you within a week. Evening and Saturday appointments are available. Call 309-674-SKIN and make your appointment today.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.