Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No Cure for Morning Sickness


I totally believe this! I tried a lot of morning sickness remedies when I was pregnant. I think eating was really the only thing that made me feel a little better! I also drank a lot Gingerale. I don't know if it helped, but it always tastes better when I am pregnant. Strange, I know! What helped you avoid morning sickness?

FROM NBC: Bad news for pregnant women suffering from morning sickness. A new review of research finds virtually no evidence that any available treatments are safe and effective at reducing the vomiting and nausea that usually occurs in early pregnancy.


Most of the studies in this review looked at alternative therapies, like acupuncture. there were no significant differences between women undergoing acupuncture and acupressure and women in a control group. There was also limited evidence that medications and supplements like ginger and vitamin b-6 helped.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Are you having an acne emergency? Soderstrom Skin Institute can help. We treat acne seriously and in most cases will see you within a week. Evening and Saturday appointments are available. Call 309-674-SKIN and make your appointment today.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.