Monday, July 12, 2010

More Recalled Kid's Medicine


Did everyone see this on Friday? I meant to post it and just realized I didn't. The recall now includes the chewable tablets! I tried to get reimbursed for my 8oz. Benadryl and the recall would only allow me to to turn in a 4oz. bottle. Does that mean that the 8oz. bottle is safe? I can't imagine. I have been meaning to call and find out, but my "to do" list keeps increasing!

FROM NBC: The recent recall of Children's Tylenol products has been expanded. McNeil Consumer Health care announced an additional 21 lots of medications are being recalled. That includes Children's Tylenol, Motrin and Benadryl Allergy tablets.

McNeil says the lots were shipped and stored on the same type of wooden pallet as medications involved in the previous recall. An internal investigation found a chemical in those wooden pallets that lead to a musty, moldy odor.

They say this recall is a precautionary measure -- and the risk for serious injury related to the products are remote.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

What if you could look younger? Soderstrom Skin Institute was one of the first medical facilities to offer laser services in Central Illinois 20 years ago and today provides one of the most comprehensive laser treatment programs available. Call 674-7546 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.