Monday, March 15, 2010

Benefit for Addie


I am sorry to tell you about another sick baby. I got this note via email and thought some of you might want to attend the benefit.

"It's such a shame we have to keep talking about all these sick kids!
Kids aren't supposed to be sick! I got on your website and saw baby Judah passed and it's just heartbreaking. Between him and Dax, I am so thankful my kids are healthy and pray for their parents because I cannot imagine!

Unfortunately, I have another 'sick kid' for you. My friend form high school had a baby and before she was born, they knew she had heart problems. She turned one in Dec and has had 5 surgeries so far with many more to come. I come to you looking for help, I guess. Anything you can do to help us. We are having a
benefit for her, hoping to raise money to pay for the medical bills."

Benefit for : Addison Grace Nowlan
When: Saturday, March 27, 2010
Where: the Lafayette Park District
Time: 4:00p.m.-11:00p.m.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Have you considered breast enhancement? Soderstrom Skin Institute wants to help you make the right decision! Our knowledgeable plastic surgery team will help you choose from a variety of implants and surgical techniques based on YOUR specific needs. Plus, take advantage of our limited time special pricing. Call 309-690-6042 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!


0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.