Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pregnancy Brain

Oh Man! I completely thought pregnancy brain was true! During my last pregnancy, I actually forgot to take the keys out of my van when I got to work. It sat in the parking lot running all day! I was frantically searching the building for my car keys. When I finally walked outside, I realized where they were! That had to be the pregnancy! I have never done anything like that before!

FROM NBC: The term "pregnancy brain" has been used to describe the forgetful tendencies of pregnant women -- but a new study finds the condition can be added to the long list of pregnancy myths.
Researchers in Australia followed a group of one thousand women for eight years.

The participants underwent memory tests every four years.
During the study about half the women became pregnant, yet experts did not find any significant change on their memory test performance.

Researchers say pregnant women may have shifted their attention to their baby, or the fatigue linked to pregnancy can make them lose concentration.
So, while many pregnant women and mothers will disagree, researchers say locking your keys in the car for the fourth time in two months cannot be blamed on baby!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Valentine's Day is a click away at SoderstromSkinInstitute.com. Purchase Skin Dimensions gift cards online in any dollar amount, and E-mail them directly to your loved ones or print them and hand deliver this Valentine's Day! Skin Dimensions gift cards may also be purchased at Skin Dimensions Boutique inside the Shoppes at Grand Prairie and at Skin Dimensions Day Spa on Glen. Pamper the ones you love with the gift you know they'll love to use and LOVE you for giving...Skin Dimensions Gift Cards!


0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.