Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy 5 Months

I love, love, love this age. My baby is five months old this week. I can hardly believe it. I came home tonight and he cried for me to pick him up. Then he stuck his thumb in his mouth and put his little head on my shoulder. I love it when they start understanding what is going on around them and they smile constantly! It is so wonderful!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Valentine's Day is a click away at SoderstromSkinInstitute.com. Purchase Skin Dimensions gift cards online in any dollar amount, and E-mail them directly to your loved ones or print them and hand deliver this Valentine's Day! Skin Dimensions gift cards may also be purchased at Skin Dimensions Boutique inside the Shoppes at Grand Prairie and at Skin Dimensions Day Spa on Glen. Pamper the ones you love with the gift you know they'll love to use and LOVE you for giving...Skin Dimensions Gift Cards!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.