Saturday, June 6, 2009

Can I see where the baby comes out?

I have my whole "where do babies come from" answer prepared, but this one threw me for a loop!

Son: "How does the baby come out of your belly? Do they cut it out?"
Mom:"I certainly hope not, but that does happen sometimes."
Son:"Does he come out of your butt?"
Mom:"Not exactly. It's an area close to my butt."
Son:"Can I see it?"
Mom:"Uh, no."

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Afraid to wear shorts? Do you have unwanted hair? Embarrassed by unsightly varicose or spider veins? NOW is the time to get your legs ready for summer! You don’t have to be afraid to wear shorts because of unwanted hair or unsightly varicose or spider veins.

Call 674-SKIN to schedule your FREE leg vein or hair laser consultation at Soderstrom Skin Institute, and you’ll be ready to show off your beautiful legs this summer!Soderstrom Skin Institute is positioned to be a comprehensive, full service, skin care facility. Visit www.soderstromskininstitute.com to learn what Soderstrom Skin Institute can do for you.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.