Sunday, June 28, 2009

7 Months

Oh the joy of being 7 months pregnant with a 110 degree heat index! I hear this week will be cooler. On Friday I had another cervical check to see if all the contractions I am having (15-20 per day) are getting my body ready for labor way too early. My OB told me to pack a bag for the hospital before the appointment because there was a good chance I would be sent to the hospital. Yikes! So Friday was a little scary. However, everything looked good and I got to go back home. Yeah! I go back on Wednesday and will go every week until the baby is born. I will be really broke, but hopefully baby Christensen will wait another 10 weeks! Friends at work put a love seat in front of my computer at work so I could remain on pseudo-bed rest while I am there! I have to take a picture. It is funny!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Afraid to wear shorts? Do you have unwanted hair? Embarrassed by unsightly varicose or spider veins? You don’t have to be afraid to wear shorts because of unwanted hair or unsightly varicose or spider veins. Call 674-SKIN to schedule your FREE leg vein or hair laser consultation at Soderstrom Skin Institute!

Soderstrom Skin Institute is positioned to be a comprehensive, full service, skin care facility. Visit www.soderstromskininstitute.com to learn what Soderstrom Skin Institute can do for you.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.