Monday, April 6, 2009

Snowmen in April?



Take a moment to enjoy this picture. No, I am not the great mom who went outside with my kids to enjoy the last snow of the year. But I did see the mom I wanted to be! I just didn't have the energy! This is my neighbor's house. I love this picture because I took it as the sun was going down and all you can see is the remnants of a fun-filled day. The snowmen look so out of place surrounded by green grass. What a great memory of the winter that seems like it will never end! I sent it to Lee Ranson for a weather picture. I think he plans on using it tonight (Tuesday.)

Did any of you play in the snow on Monday?

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Afraid to wear shorts? Do you have unwanted hair? Embarrassed by unsightly varicose or spider veins? NOW is the time to get your legs ready for summer! You don’t have to be afraid to wear shorts because of unwanted hair or unsightly varicose or spider veins. Call 674-SKIN to schedule your FREE leg vein or hair laser consultation at Soderstrom Skin Institute, and you’ll be ready to show off your beautiful legs this summer!

Soderstrom Skin Institute is positioned to be a comprehensive, full service, skin care facility. Visit www.soderstromskininstitute.com to learn what Soderstrom Skin Institute can do for you.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.