Monday, April 6, 2009

Can you eat colored Easter Eggs?

This is a picture explaining why my five-year-old was up late last night. Yes, we colored some festive eggs. He said they were beautiful when we took them out of the food dye. He absolutely loves hard boiled eggs. So now we have a ton of them and I am asking you, "Can we eat the colored eggs?" I assumed they were fine to eat. So I gave him one for breakfast. After taking off the blue shell, we quickly realized the entire egg was blue, not just the shell. This did not look appetizing to me and my son gave me the funniest look (so I am sure he was thinking the same thing.)

Now we have all these beautiful eggs that are pink, orange, blue and yellow all the way through. What is a family to do? According to my friend google, they can be eaten if the dye is non-toxic. I guess I will be digging through the trash looking for the box tonight. Has anyone else had this dilemma? Do you eat your colored hard-boiled eggs? This is kind of a breakfast emergency, so please let me know!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Afraid to wear shorts? Do you have unwanted hair? Embarrassed by unsightly varicose or spider veins? NOW is the time to get your legs ready for summer! You don’t have to be afraid to wear shorts because of unwanted hair or unsightly varicose or spider veins. Call 674-SKIN to schedule your FREE leg vein or hair laser consultation at Soderstrom Skin Institute, and you’ll be ready to show off your beautiful legs this summer!

Soderstrom Skin Institute is positioned to be a comprehensive, full service, skin care facility. Visit www.soderstromskininstitute.com to learn what Soderstrom Skin Institute can do for you.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.