Friday, April 17, 2009

It's a BOY!

We had an unexpected ultrasound this week and sure enough, we are having another boy. I think I should form a club or something! "MOMS OF ALL BOYS/GIRLS" We could all get together and share our kids! I am still in shock. I have felt so differently this pregnancy that I thought for sure it was a girl. My oldest was a little bummed about the news, but now he's excited. He wants bunk beds. I am not sure that's a good plan. I can just see it now--boys flying off the top bed to try and land on a pillow or something! Then, I am off to the emergency room.

Speaking of that, my two-year-old basically fell out of his crib this morning for the first time. I heard a big THUD! I went in there and he was standing by the door, getting ready to open it. YIKES! This is dangerous! What's a mom to do? Will he be safer if I lower the railing? Or should I just start the "big boy" bed now and practice saying, "No, it's time to go to bed. Get back into your bed. You're a big boy now." Ugh! He is also showing a lot of "potty" interest, but I can't seem to get him to go. I guess it would be easier if I get him in a big boy bed and potty trained before the baby comes, but WHEW that sounds like a lot of challenges right now!


Hope you all have a great weekend! I have some great topics I will be working on posting this weekend.

(So I am thinking I want the baby's room to be chocolate brown and blue. Restoration Hardware has exactly what I want in crib bedding, but it's pricey. Does anyone have any other suggestions?)

-NewsAnchorMom Jen
Afraid to wear shorts? Do you have unwanted hair? Embarrassed by unsightly varicose or spider veins? NOW is the time to get your legs ready for summer! You don’t have to be afraid to wear shorts because of unwanted hair or unsightly varicose or spider veins.
Call 674-SKIN to schedule your FREE leg vein or hair laser consultation at Soderstrom Skin Institute, and you’ll be ready to show off your beautiful legs this summer! Soderstrom Skin Institute is positioned to be a comprehensive, full service, skin care facility. Visit www.soderstromskininstitute.com to learn what Soderstrom Skin Institute can do for you.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.