Tuesday, April 28, 2009

5 point safety harness

I got this message via email and I think it's a good one to share! We kept our oldest son in a booster with a five point harness up until just a few months ago. I figured he still fit in it and he wasn't too heavy or tall for it, so why not? It is certainly safer than the small booster he is in now with an adult seat belt. So I am all for the five point harness. Research shows it saves lives. I can't think of any reason not to use it! Thanks for sharing your story Jennifer!



Hi, I enjoy reading your blog you have some wonderful info. I am writing to remind parents how important it is the keep your kids in a 5 point harness car seat/booster as long as possible. I was in a serious accident on Rt 24 exactly a month ago which my boyfriend and 6 year old daughter. My daughter is small for her age we still have her in a 5 point harness booster.

That booster saved her life and so did our seat belts. I am now on a mission to get the word out about how wonderful the 5 point harness car seat actually are. The Illinois State Police Officer I talked to on the phone said that we were another success story. I have decided to keep my daughter in a 5 point harness after hear this story
http://www.kyledavidmiller.org/. a few years ago. I do have pictures that are pretty bad from the accident if you want me to send them to you just let me know.

Thanks
Jennifer

And Jennifer says her daughter was on the right side of the car! Scary!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Afraid to wear shorts? Do you have unwanted hair? Embarrassed by unsightly varicose or spider veins? NOW is the time to get your legs ready for summer! You don’t have to be afraid to wear shorts because of unwanted hair or unsightly varicose or spider veins.

Call 674-SKIN to schedule your FREE leg vein or hair laser consultation at Soderstrom Skin Institute, and you’ll be ready to show off your beautiful legs this summer! Soderstrom Skin Institute is positioned to be a comprehensive, full service, skin care facility. Visit www.soderstromskininstitute.com to learn what Soderstrom Skin Institute can do for you.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.