Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ecosmart Review (Deet-free bug spray)

A few months ago we talked HERE about finding a bug spray that works, but does not contain deet. We found a few at the local natural food store, but no one wrote in about one they really loved. So, when I got some free samples of a fairly new deet-free bug spray called Ecosmart I thought I would try it. I also gave samples to a few friends (I figure, the more the opinions, the better.)

I use the bug spray a lot and am planning on ordering more. It has a strong floral smell and it seems to work really well. I like that it doesn't have a chemical in it that is harmful to my kids. Maybe there are others like it. I don't know. I don't receive any money for saying I like it and I don't expect you to buy any. I just really do like it.

My friend Laura says she would recommend it too. She says she uses it often at night at it works really well. It seems like there are tons of bugs out there lately!

The two other friends who planned on using Ecosmart have not needed it yet.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Methodist Medical Center's new online healthcare program, MyMethodist eHealth, is a proud sponsor of this blog post. MyMethodist eHealth is the secure link to your doctor's office that lets you request appointments, order prescription refills, update your personal health record, and more. Sign up for MyMethodist eHealth here.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.