Monday, June 30, 2008

Grocery List Website

I have been trying to feed my family better food lately. We are still getting all the fruit we normally do, but we are adding in more veggies and organic milk. Slowly, but surely wins the race, right?

As I was getting ready to go grocery shopping this weekend, I found this great little part of the Washington Post website that looks at the nutritional value of common food items. A dietitian pops up to tell you what you need to look for with eat item (things like pizza, yogurt and granola bars.) I have interviewed dietitians on this topic many, many times and I still found some information I didn't know.

Here's the link if you're interested!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Methodist Medical Center's new online healthcare program, MyMethodist eHealth, is a proud sponsor of this blog post. MyMethodist eHealth is the secure link to your doctor's office that lets you request appointments, order prescription refills, update your personal health record, and more. Sign up for MyMethodist eHealth here.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.