Monday, February 6, 2012

Dads who don't enjoy it

My heart broke as I read this post from Baby Center from who said her husband doesn't like being a dad. That would be really hard to handle. I don't think there's a way to make someone love fatherhood. What do you think?

Here's what she wrote:

"My husband and I recently had a heart-to-heart conversation, and he told me some disturbing news -- he no longer finds any joy in being a parent. I realize parenting's a lot of work and responsibility, but for me, it's fulfilling and I love it. I don't understand how he can feel that raising our sons is just something he has to 'deal with.' What can I do to help him regain the joy in parenting he once had?"

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.