Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Christmas Tree is finally up!

Christmas is less than a week away and I just put ornaments on the tree!

It was smashed on one side and I didn't want to put on the ornaments until I fixed the branches. It took forever! I think I will just keep it up all year long so I don't have to do it again!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.