Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I am a Screen-time Hypocrite


Um, I admit the television is on way too often at my house. I feel like I am constantly turning it off-only to find someone has turned it back on within minutes. And when I am relaxing, it's not uncommon for the television to be on while I type on the computer. If I get a text while I am doing that, I sometimes respond to that as well. So I certainly don't think these kids are "so bad." On a positive note, they are learning how to multi-task!

FROM NBC:Cutting down on your kids' screen time may be more complicated than simply turning off the T.V.
Researchers in the UK questioned 10- and 11-year-olds -- who overwhelmingly said they often used multiple electronic devices at once -- watching t-v and chatting online while texting their friends during commercials, for example.

Television programs were often used as background entertainment when the family was engaged in an activity, like eating dinner.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.