Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bouncy House Danger

I saw a story yesterday about bouncy houses flying away with kids in them. One girl ended up on top of a house with a concussion. I didn't realize the wind could pick these things up if it's strong enough. All the bouncy houses in the story I saw were tethered to the ground. Good grief! It was upsetting to see. Here's the video from ABC:



And then I saw this story today!
FROM NBC: Eight elementary school children in Illinois were rushed to the hospital after an inflatable slide they were on tipped over.

Officials say several children were on the 15-foot tall inflatable slide when it tipped over Friday.
Eight fifth-graders were taken to an area hospital, but none of their injuries appear to be serious.
Authorities are trying determine why the slide collapsed.

I am not against bouncy houses and I will continue to let my kids use them. We had one for my son's birthday last year and it was fabulous! However, if it's a windy day, they won't be anywhere near the thing!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea, than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.