Monday, May 30, 2011

What should kids drink?


A new study in the Journal Pediatrics says kids should stick to low-fat or skim milk and water. Good luck with that! I have the opposite problem. I think my kids could stand to lose a few pounds. I have to punish them when they don't eat and make them drink something. I actually thinking about switching them to whole milk to see if they gain some weight. I finally discovered something my four-year-old would eat today; french toast. He has had four slices! That's amazing for him! I couldn't get him to eat much of anything the last two days. So I am thrilled. But the majority of kids are actually facing childhood obesity. That's where the new recommendation of skim milk and water comes in. The article says sports drinks with electrolytes are fine for the athletes once in awhile, but most kids don't need them. Here's more on the study from the Washington Post.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea, than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.