Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day


My boys are 1/4 Irish so I dressed them all in green today! I bought the cutest shirt for my first grader last year that says "Kiss me, I'm Irish." He refused to wear it in kindergarten. I think he's a little more confident this year. So I set it out on his dresser last night. It was still there this morning. So I put it on my four-year-old and told him it fit him. He wore a dress today for St. Patrick's Day and I'm okay with that. My first grader took one look at him after school and said, "Why do you want people to kiss you?" He responded, "I don't like girls. I just like mommy and her kisses." Awe! (heart melting now.)

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions SB products, exclusive to Soderstrom Skin Institute, are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. In addition to being "Feel Good Products," they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skin care objectives. This product line contains higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea, than what you can purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.