Thursday, February 24, 2011

Funny Baby/Toddler Product

I really do not like giving companies bad publicity, but this "safety" product made me giggle. It's a hat that your baby/toddler is supposed to wear to protect his head. Really? Good grief. Where we do we draw the line? As you can imagine, I have had people say I am overprotective. I don't abide by all the recommendations, but I do try to post them on this website so parents can make an informed decision. Okay, so here's the safety helmet.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions SB products, exclusive to Soderstrom Skin Institute, are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. In addition to being "Feel Good Products," they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skin care objectives. This product line contains higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea, than what you can purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.