Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More recalled Kids medicine


I filled out the form to get a refund on my kid's recalled medicine. I was surprised the Benadryl we have was not included on the list. We have an 8oz. bottle and only the 4oz. bottle can be returned. That makes me nervous. Were the 8oz. bottles made at a different factory? That seems unlikely. I guess I will just dump it and buy some generic to be safe. I would have liked to get my money back for it though!

FROM NBC: The huge recall of children's pain relievers and allergy products has expanded. Four Pedia-care products have been added to the list -- including multi-symptom cold, long-acting cough, decongestant and allergy & cold. Blacksmith Brands issued the voluntarily recall as a precaution because they were made at the same Pennsylvania plant where Johnson & Johnson's liquid Tylenol, Motrin, Benadryl and Zyrtec were made.

The Food and Drug Administration had found quality control problems at the plant during inspections. There have been no problems linked to the Pedia-Care products.
Blacksmith says it will produce new lots of the medicine at other plants.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

What if you could look younger? Soderstrom Skin Institute was one of the first medical facilities to offer laser services in Central Illinois 20 years ago and today provides one of the most comprehensive laser treatment programs available. Call 674-7546 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.