Thursday, June 10, 2010

How much kids cost


$222, 360. That is how much each one of your kids will cost to raise! Ugh! I didn't know that. I don't want to think about it. I am eager to be in better financial shape, but unless you have a sudden influx of cash or you have something expensive you can sell, it just doesn't happen that quickly. So that is a little more than $13,000 a year. That is just the average. I may be spending more. I have three boys to feed. Food and sporting equipment are going to be the big money suckers in my house. I doubt I spent $11,000 on the baby this year. I am sure he will make up for it later on! And is it really likely to assume kids will be on their own financial once they turn 18? I kind of doubt that! How much do you think you spend on your kids each year?

FROM NBC: Now to raising a baby- Middle-income families with babies born last year (2009) can expect to spend about 222-thousand dollars ($222,360) to raise their little ones over the next 17 years.
That's less than a one percent increase from 2008.

The numbers comes from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's annual report. The report issued each year since 1960 is a valuable resource to courts and state governments in determining child support guidelines and foster care payments.


-NewsAnchorMom Jen

What if you could look younger? Soderstrom Skin Institute was one of the first medical facilities to offer laser services in Central Illinois 20 years ago and today provides one of the most comprehensive laser treatment programs available. Call 674-7546 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.