Saturday, July 3, 2010

Celebrity Sing for Wishes!


Imagine having the most precious gift of a child and then finding out that gift could be taken away from you. That's the reality for hundreds of local families who have children with life threatening illnesses. Doctors may not be able to cure these children, but there is something you can do. You can help make the dreams of these kids come true! The Make-a-Wish Foundation is trying to grant 8 wishes through a unique event called "Celebrity Sing for Wishes." You guessed right. That's where I come in. I am not really a celebrity and I can't sing at all, but I do want to help the kids. So, yes I agreed to make a complete fool out of myself if it helps a child! It should be VERY amusing!

Please donate to my cause if you can. The amount you donate will not show on the screen. I will never know if you donated a $1.00 or $100 so please just do whatever you can. (Unless you want to tell me so I can praise you! )

Just CLICK HERE and look for my picture.

The event is July 10th from 6pm-10pm.
Gill Street Sports Bar and Restaurant, Bloomington

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.