Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best Family Vacation

I am hoping to go on a mini-vacation this summer with the kids. I may not be able to get a day off work. So I am trying to find something I can get to within a couple hours. We went to the Grand Bear Resort in Utica a couple years ago. That went well, but the pool is indoors. It seems like we should do something outside. I mean, it is summer! We have talked about renting a trailer at Wood Haven for the weekend. Would the kids have anything to do? Do I really want to swim in a lake? Hmmm.. There is a nice Water Park in Rockford. That might work. I don't know. Nothing is screaming, "This is the perfect weekend get-a-way for people with small children." Do you have any suggestions? Where are you going on summer vacation?

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

What if you could look younger? Soderstrom Skin Institute was one of the first medical facilities to offer laser services in Central Illinois 20 years ago and today provides one of the most comprehensive laser treatment programs available. Call 674-7546 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.