Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where can I get Kids Half Size Shoes?


I don't know if I am just having a brain blockage or what, but where in the world can you get decent kid's shoes in half sizes? The only place I found was Stride Rite. I love their shoes, but I don't really want to spend $45.00 on shoes for a 3-year-old. My middle son has been in a size 9 shoes since the fall .They still fit! The size 10s are enormous! I tried Famous Footwear, Penney's, even Target! I am at a loss. No one seems to sell 9 1/2! Any suggestions? Oh and I am looking for the ones that cover the toes.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Have you considered breast enhancement? Soderstrom Skin Institute wants to help you make the right decision! Our knowledgable plastic surgery team will help you choose from a variety of implants and surgical techniques based on YOUR specific needs. Plus, take advantage of our limited time special pricing. Call (309) 690-6042 to schedule your FREE consultation today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.