Thursday, April 15, 2010

School Lunch Blog

A reader sent me this link to a great little blog that I have never seen. I thought you guys might enjoy it. Thanks for sending Sandy!

Hi Jen,
I love your blog and I read it daily. I thought you should check out another blog that I read, since it seems like something you and your readers would be interested in. It's an Illinois teacher blogging anonymously about school lunches. Since I've been reading it, I have been trying to do a better job of making my kids' lunches before school so they don't have to eat the school lunch. Here's the address: http://fedupwithschoollunch.blogspot.com/ Thanks! Sara (stay at home mom from Pekin, IL)

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Have you considered breast enhancement? Soderstrom Skin Institute wants to help you make the right decision! Our knowledgable plastic surgery team will help you choose from a variety of implants and surgical techniques based on YOUR specific needs. Plus, take advantage of our limited time special pricing. Call (309) 690-6042 to schedule your FREE consultation today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.