Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Losing Teeth


We are busy growing teeth at my house! My six-year-old just lost his first two teeth and two new ones are coming in. The baby's two bottom teeth are about half way in. I know it's old hat to a lot of people, but it is so exciting for us! My mom says by the time the baby loses his teeth, we will start forgetting to put money under his pillow. She says she had to tell my little brothers that the tooth fairy was on vacation more than once. Ha ha! I will have to remember that one in case I forget at some point!

My question to you is how much does the Tooth Fairy give your kids for each tooth? We ended up giving $2.00. Then someone said $5.00 is the going rate. Another person told me $.50. I am just wondering what is normal?

I just read that kid's teeth fall out in the order they erupted. Usually the bottom two, then the top two, the lateral incisors, first molars, canines and second molars. Interesting! So my oldest son lost his bottom two teeth the same week my youngest son started getting his bottom two teeth.

If you are new to this site, click on COMMENTS underneath this post to share your thoughts.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Have you considered breast enhancement? Soderstrom Skin Institute wants to help you make the right decision! Our knowledgable plastic surgery team will help you choose from a variety of implants and surgical techniques based on YOUR specific needs. Plus, take advantage of our limited time special pricing. Call (309) 690-6042 to schedule your FREE consultation today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.