Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fake News Stories aimed at Moms

Has anyone seen the new marketing blitz that uses fake reporters to tout a product? They are advertisements for products that are written in the form of news articles! I think it's ridiculous!

Here is one that says "Local mom makes $117 an hour working from home" When you click on the link, it goes to what looks like a news report for some generic Channel 6. Then, it has the logos for real news organizations like ABC, MSNBC, etc. scrolled across the top. I am not sure how the computer knows, but the ad changes for where ever you live. Sometimes it talks about a mom from Peoria, Illinois making it big while working from home. Other times it talks about a mom from Chicago. It must depend on what I have open on my computer or something. It just makes me so mad! I always get moms asking me about real, profitable work from home jobs. Trust me, if I knew of a good one, I would be doing it!

Here is what happened to some people who didn't realize these were fake news reports!

However, if you really want to work from home, I have heard good things about this website: Flexjobs.comIt is recommended by Kim Commando. You do have to pay a subscription fee of $14.95. I haven't tried it. It is just the only site that I have heard good things about.

What do you think about the fake news reports? Am I the only who is mad about this?

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Have you considered breast enhancement? Soderstrom Skin Institute wants to help you make the right decision! Our knowledgable plastic surgery team will help you choose from a variety of implants and surgical techniques based on YOUR specific needs. Plus, take advantage of our limited time special pricing. Call (309) 690-6042 to schedule your FREE consultation today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.