Friday, April 9, 2010

Cute Child Contest

I know there are some super cute kids in this area. I have seen them. So if you have a great photo of your youngster age 3months to 6 years old send it in. I sent this one of my little guy in his christening outfit. I think it's hilarious!


If you win, your child will be photographed in New York for the cover of the magazine and get some free Canon goodies. I like these contests. Why not? What fun!

Here are the official rules
Here is how to enter

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Have you considered breast enhancement? Soderstrom Skin Institute wants to help you make the right decision! Our knowledgable plastic surgery team will help you choose from a variety of implants and surgical techniques based on YOUR specific needs. Plus, take advantage of our limited time special pricing. Call (309) 690-6042 to schedule your FREE consultation today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.