Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cleaning Invisalign Braces

I have been wearing Invisalign braces for the past 6-8 months(I can't remember how long. My brain is shot.) I have been searching on-line for how to clean them and every suggestion DID NOT work! It has been so aggravating. I finally tried a little bleach water the other day. It works great! I mean unbelievably great! I just had to spread the word to anyone who is searching this topic. I wasted so much time trying Efferdent, hydrogen peroxide and several other things.

My son says he wants Invisalign when he gets older instead of regular braces. They are not offered yet for kids, but my dentist, Dr. Michael Bentley, says he wants to do the trial Invisalign for kids in the next few years. So I will keep you all posted.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Not sure what to get your loved ones? Give a Skin Dimensions gift card! Surprise your loved ones with the choice of massages, facials, bareMinerals makeup, manicures, pedicures or let them choose products from a selection of over 25 national and international brands of skincare. Gift cards available in any denomination. Purchase at Skin Dimensions Day Spa, Skin Dimensions Boutique or online.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.