Monday, November 23, 2009

Nightmares vs. Night Terrors

I got this email today and realized I haven't posted the nightmares vs. night terrors story. We are still dealing with night terrors in our house and my son is 6-years-old! Most kids outgrow them. I hope that happens soon. He is having them less often now than he was last month, but that doesn't mean they are gone for good. They seem to come back with avengence every time I think they are over. They started when he was around 3-years old. There have been times where he would have 8-10 night terrors a night. Night terrors are related to sleep walking. The child doesn't know he is screaming when it happens and doesn't remember the next morning. It can be scary because they sometimes thrash and say things that don't make any sense.

I was told by a friend that you covered a story about children having either nightmares or night terrors? If so can you email me that story? or give me information on how i can get it?

Here's the story:

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Are you having an Acne Emergency? Call Soderstrom Skin Institute at 674 – SKIN… we treat acne seriously. With over 35 years of experience, Soderstrom Skin Institute will provide a personalized program to help you get your acne under control. Untreated acne can result in permanent scarring. Don’t suffer any longer! Evening and weekend appointment are available and in most cases you’ll be seen within one week.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.