Sunday, July 19, 2009

8 Months

This month seems to be a little better for some reason. I am still having contractions, but they have not continued to increase as I expected.

The baby is still butt first so that is making me nervous, but my doctor says he has plenty of time to turn around. I feel like he is so packed in there right now it would be hard for him to turn around. I guess I am wrong. I have been looking into a version and the pluses and minuses. I hope I don't have to do that! My labors have always been fast and so has the recovery. I usually feel fine by the next day. I really don't want to have surgery this time. I will wait another month to freak out about that possibility!

The baby's room is almost complete. I am still missing a few things that are hidden in the basement, but I hope to find them before he comes. I keep buying baby clothes, which is so silly because I have plenty. It's hard not to buy for a new baby!

7-8 more weeks until I am up all night with a newborn. Am I ready? Of course not! Hopefully I will be soon!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Afraid to wear shorts? Do you have unwanted hair? Embarrassed by unsightly varicose or spider veins? You don't have to be afraid to wear shorts because you are embarrassed by unwanted hair or unsightly varicose veins. Call 674-Skin to schedule your FREE leg vein or hair removal consultation at Soderstrom Skin Institute.

Soderstrom Skin Institute is positioned to be a comprehensive, full service skin care facility. Visit www.soderstromskininstitute.com to learn what Soderstrom Skin Institute can do for you.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.