Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Pregnancy Brain Got Me Today!

I was at work tonight and someone had some sort of pasta that smelled so good I could taste it. So as soon as the show was over, I called Avanti's and ordered something to be picked up. "Oh good, only takes 15 minutes, fantastic because I am starving."


So I start searching for my keys. I looked on my desk, in my purse, in my make-up bag, under the chair, in the bathroom... "Seriously, I drove to work today, where could my keys be?" Well, the only place left is my car. I am notoriously for setting them down in the car to get the two year old out of his car seat. So maybe I did that today when I got to work out of habit. Hmm..

I walk out into the parking lot to a shocking site! My mommy mini-van is sitting there getting to go. I mean ready to go! It was still on! I got to work today around 1:30p.m. and at 7p.m. the car was still sitting in the parking lot.. RUNNING! I seriously have mushy mommy brain today... and no gas left!


-NewsAnchorMom Jen

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.