Monday, February 2, 2009

The stolen Snowman!

My five-year-old and his dad spent hours yesterday creating this awesome snowman. My son was so proud! He has been asking if we can make one for months. The temperature has been so unbearable that we haven't been able to do it. So it was in the 30's this weekend and there was SOME snow left. Perfect snowman making weather-or so I thought!



This the masterpiece. Thank goodness we got a picture of it. Because this is what it looked like after about 10 minutes! My son ran into the room and said someone stole the snowman! I thought he was kidding! He hadn't even finished his hot chocolate yet! Sure enough, it was a little too warm to build a snowman. I am still glad we did it!


Have you built a snowman with your kids yet?

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.