Saturday, February 7, 2009

Can't get enough Thomas!

When we had our first son and he seemed to be obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, I thought it probably was just one of those things. He had a few friends who liked Thomas too, but others who could have cared less. I remember him jumping up and down and screaming when the show came on. It was a little much after awhile, but always very cute!


Those memories have now come pouring back. I think this is why I have two boys. The little one is getting ready to turn two and all he cares about is Thomas. We have dug out every Thomas train, piece of clothing, pillow, etc. He loves it all. So this weekend we are painting his bedroom. Oh not just painting it, but drawing part of the Sodor rail line. I think we are crazy! So far it looks good, but we have a long way to go! I will post a picture if we ever finish it. 

Does any one else have a boy who went through this Thomas obsession? And we are thinking about taking the boys to Thomas on stage. Has anyone been to this? Is it worth the cost?

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.