Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Letters

Do you write holiday letters letting people know what is happening with your family? I have never done this, but I do enjoy getting them. I know, I know, I have heard many people poke fun at those letters. But I really enjoy them. I always take a family picture. I put the ones I get from friends up at our house-usually until April! My husband laughs at me because I leave them up so long, but they make me happy!

Do you write holiday letters? Do you enjoy getting them?

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Methodist Medical Center's new online healthcare program, MyMethodist eHealth, is a proud sponsor of this blog post. MyMethodist eHealth is the secure link to your doctor's office that lets you request appointments, order prescription refills, update your personal health record, and more. Sign up for MyMethodist eHealth here.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.