Before you go holiday shopping, you might want to check this out. World Against Toys Causing Harm or WATCH has released this year's most dangerous toys:
W.A.T.C.H.'s annual "10 Worst Toys" list nominates representative toys with the potential to cause childhood injuries, or even death.
- Animal Alley Purse Pet
- Ninja Battle Gear-Michelangelo
- Walk N' Sounds Digger the Dog
- Pucci-Puppies-My own puppy house Golden Retriever
- Meadow Mystery Play-A-Sound Book with Cuddly Pooh
- Inflatable Giga Ball
- Spiderman Adjustable Toy Skates
- Sportsman shotgun
- Extreme Spiral Copters
- Go Go minis pullback vehicles
You can go the WATCH page to look at all the toys listed and find out why they are not safe.
Methodist Medical Center's new online healthcare program, MyMethodist eHealth, is a proud sponsor of this blog post. MyMethodist eHealth is the secure link to your doctor's office that lets you request appointments, order prescription refills, update your personal health record, and more. Sign up for MyMethodist eHealth here.