Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday

My little one turned five-years-old today! I can hardly believe it. Neither could one of my relatives. We got a card that said "Happy Birthday 4-year old!" Hah!

These are pictures Tim McGinnis took at the big party. I decided to blow up some balloons for the kids to hit. One kid decided to start popping them and my son screamed, "Hey don't do that. My mom worked really hard on that!" I hope his sweet personality lasts throughout his high school years. What a great memory.

I found a website that helped me plan the party and I thought I would mention it in case you are on the lookout for inexpensive party ideas. It's called AmazingMoms.com. The link is to a list of party games. I was trying to remember the rules for "Red light, Green light" and the site really helped.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Methodist Medical Center's new online healthcare program, MyMethodist eHealth, is a proud sponsor of this blog post. MyMethodist eHealth is the secure link to your doctor's office that lets you request appointments, order prescription refills, update your personal health record, and more. Sign up for MyMethodist eHealth here.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.