Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lost Sippy Cup

I lost a yellow sippy cup on Sunday full of milk and am getting really worried about it. (It looks like the one the little girl is holding)My one-year-old boy had it in his hand and then it was gone. Poof! I have looked everywhere! I was packing some old clothes in boxes at the time and my husband took them to our storage unit. I hope the milk isn't in there! Can you imagine? Then, my one-year-old took our babysitter's keys and dropped them in the toilet! He is getting a little personality!

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

4 comments:

Maria said...

My son threw my cell phone in the shower with me this week.
http://mariaandkevin.blogspot.com/2008/03/unimpressed.html

Fortunately, I am learning all of his "hiding spots" as he continually hides things I need... like my hairbrush... and the play dough ... and the phone...

Jen Christensen said...

Oh man! Not the cell phone! I tried talking on the cell phone once when I was in the shower. I didn't get it wet, but sure enough, it quit working a few hours later. I guess cell phones really don't like moisture.
I think I just need an extra set of eyes to watch these sneaky little boys in my house!

Election Guy said...

You know once it got to a really thick yogurt I stop trying to salvage it. I would rather buy a new cup then deal with one year throwing up all over the house.

Jen Christensen said...

This is not exactly making me feel better. Yuck! I have got to find it!

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.