Wednesday, February 29, 2012

5 Ways to be a better Mom


For me, being a better mom would consist of letting things go. I know there are some who think I already let things go too much. However, I think like would be better if there wasn't so much pressure to be a perfect mom. It sounds like this writer from Fox News agrees with me. She wrote about 5 ways to STOP being the perfect mom.

FROM FOX NEWS:
1. Prioritize
2. Rid yourself of the guilt
3. Don't be a career mom
4. Stop Comparing
5. Reframe your thinking

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

“The specially trained estheticians, massage therapists, and nail technicians of Skin Dimensions Day Spa provide the latest high-tech services, while working closely with the medical staff of Soderstrom Skin Institute to offer the latest advances in beauty, dermatology, and cosmetic surgery. Enjoy the benefits of our total skin care facility today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.