Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tylenol is Back!

(picture from otc.com)
It really seems like this took forever to get back on store shelves! I have some generic right now at home. My kids seem to like the Grape Tylenol so I am glad that's back, but I hope I don't need it anytime soon. I felt horrible yesterday! I hope they don't get it!

FROM NBC: Certain Tylenol products are back on store shelves. Johnson and Johnson has started shipping Tylenol cold and flu severe again -- after the product was part of a large recall. Several Tylenol products were recalled over the past two years for different reasons -- including nauseating odors and incorrect active ingredients. Grape-flavored Children's Tylenol is also back on the market.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.