Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Making your house work for you


I haven't quite figured out how to do it yet, but I know your house doesn't have to be in shambles just because you have kids! I recently was sent a copy of "Southern Living Style" and it has some great ideas in it. I like the Shabby Chic look because you can paint and reuse older items. That way it's okay if the kids get a nick in it or scratch it.

I really like the combination rooms in the book. (BTW, it's a massive hard cover book, not a magazine.) They take older and newer items and make them work together. If I had more time, I would go garage sale hopping every weekend in the fall. You can find some great, unique items that can be repainted. This book gave me some new ideas!

And I hate to admit it, but I love the bright green wallpaper with white flowers all over it! I know it sounds strange and wallpaper is so awful to remove, but I am really thinking about putting up wall paper in my living room. I am inspired to finally get some of the rooms completed in my house. It's just something I haven't made a priority since we moved to this house in 2009.

Just so you know, I normally don't do reviews of products. I get hundreds of requests a month and I think it would be too tedious and get boring for you guys. But for some reason, I decided to check this one out.

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.